Product Security Engineer, CalibraSecurity | Tel Aviv, Israel
About CalibraFacebook's Calibra Security team is seeking a passionate product security engineer who derives purpose in life by revealing potential weaknesses and then crafting creative solutions to eliminate those weaknesses. Your skills will be the foundation of security initiatives that protect the security and privacy of over a billion people. You will be relied upon to provide engineering and product teams with the security expertise necessary to make confident product decisions. Come help us make life hard for the bad guys.
- Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new products and technologies
- Take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats
- Analyze, assess, and partner with Security, Engineering, and Business functions to respond to various security threats
- Collaborate with engineering and conduct regular security assessments
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Technical experience across various product security areas including web applications, mobile, infrastructure, cryptography, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and leads by influence
- Experience with an interpreted programming language (PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with software development in one or more languages (Rust, Python, C/C++, PHP, etc.)
- Experience with security software development lifecycle in a fast-pace environment
- * Contributions to the security community (public research, blogging, presentations, etc.)
- * Experience in fintech