Head of Media, Digital Marketing & Community (Calibra)Sales & Marketing | Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY
About CalibraAt Calibra, we have established a new team building blockchain technologies. It's a small, but talented group of people, who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best people working today in their respective fields. This is technically challenging, will have massive global impact, and you will get to work closely with smart folks on an intellectually challenging initiative.
Our ultimate goal is to help billions of people with access to things they don't have now - that could be things like equitable financial services, it could be new ways to save, it could be new ways to share information.
To do this, we need amazing marketers.
This role means leading the team to bring our campaigns to the people we want to serve. Across different digital platforms, creating community and through paid media. It's a blend of strategy and creative, awesome execution and rigorous measurement. He or she will have a successful track record of launching and scaling mass-marketing consumer products and services, some financial services to technology company experience may be useful. In addition, the optimal candidate will also drive his/her team to work with key partners within Finance and Growth and Data Analytics to recommend performance marketing budget allocation based on cross-channel yield curves and unit economics goals within specific markets. As an innovator, the ideal candidate will also drive innovation opportunities as it pertains to opening up new channels (e.g., Addressable/OTT TV, Podcasts, etc.) and identifying new strategic partners to support the company’s mission and Marketing’s KPIs.
- Build full funnel acquisition and engagement/cross-sell strategies that drive incremental and accretive customer growth and engagement
- Develop and execute data-driven paid, owned and earned channel strategies, plans and optimizations
- Work with Analytics and Data Science to define and create customer segments and audiences that can be used for engagement programs and to drive look alike models for acquisition
- Develop and optimize Customer Journey’s based on optimal user experiences
- set up automated, trigger campaigns based on customer lifecycle
- Measure efficacy of programs leveraging A/B uplift testing to ensure incrementality of programs
- Develop and drive on-going test and learn agenda to continually optimize programs
- Work with Subject Matter Experts in Product, Engineering, Data Services, Business Intelligence, Analytics to develop the MarTech roadmap and drive improvements in data hygiene, offer/messaging decisioning, instrumentation, content management and marketing campaign orchestration
- Manage and work with external Agencies and internal Operations teams to execute, optimize and drive testing
- Lead the team responsible for community and social
- Run media for the Calibra brand
- 15+ years of experience in digital performance marketing role with an emphasis on creating and managing direct response programs
- 10+ years of leadership and people management experience
- Expert in online/digital marketing with focus on Web Site Optimization/Testing, SEO, ASO, Display Media Advertising, Paid Search Engine Marketing, and Social Marketing
- Experience in Affiliate, Email Marketing, SMS and Push Notification marketing
- Skilled at driving cross-channel audience strategies and working on advanced targeting techniques leveraging Artificial Intelligence
- Experience driving cross-functional teams to improve processes, platform and training
- Curious digital marketing looking for new ways of working and creating value to the business and the customer
- Data driven marketer – is results driven and has an analytical approach to solving problems
- Experience in driving adoption and leveraging multi-touch attribution, Media Mix Modeling and advanced measurement solutions
- Experience leading on MarTech and AdTech integration and platform builds to support Data, Decisioning and Content Distribution workstreams
- Demonstrated experience in striking the balance between strategic thinking and hands-on technician
- Proven track record of working with external vendors or internal partners, e.g. media and creative agencies
- Experience creating forecasts, yield models and budgets
- Experience managing in a matrixed workforce
- Experience in hitting KPIs big budgets or small
- Fintech/financial services industry experience and/or global marketing experience
- Not fazed by high-paced work environment